Thursday, April 28, 2011

Real life uses

It's been a little while since our last post... nevertheless.

I found today, 2 real life cases of where my images are being used after being purchased. Two. W0000t!! :D After having long given up thinking I'd find examples of my images being used, I read on Microstocking or Ministocking how the author googled "luis santos shutterstock credits". Replacing his name with mine I found two cases of my own images being used in the wild!!

Ahh...I had to post this somewhere, far too good a find. Hence the posting revival! Here are the images and their uses:

As a brief look back at our blog, I don't think I've done anything for microstock since end of 2009. However, I suspect (hope?) 2011/2012 will see a revival of sorts...

3 comments:

  1. Hi! How are you? I have found now "tons" of them, I got like 20 on a facebook folder, add me (http://www.facebook.com/luisartursantos)

    Are you still uploading to agencies? I haven´t stopped since my start and I see something, hard to imagine time ago :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice find! And yeah, the use of the first photo is kind of clumsy. Maybe you should upload a similar photo with more grass for the title..

    And yes, we should make more of a concerted effort in 2011!

    ReplyDelete