Monday, November 16, 2009

Progress to date

I haven't really made a great of progress yet towards my stated goals since my last post. However, I have taken a few photos. Actually a lot of photos. Surely the laws of probability dictate that one or two of them are worthy of submission? In the meantime I've posted a fraction of them on flickr.com:



New York



US East Coast



Canada East Coast


In other news, the good folks at www.schmap.com have agreed to post my bumble bee photo on their website to promote tourism in and around Canberra. I'm a little surprised anyone could put Canberra and tourism in the same sentence but there you go. And how exactly a bumble bee constitutes a reason to visit Canberra and surrounds is beyond me. However, the gesture is much appreciated even if the pecuniary gain is $0 and my 'net profit' for the year remains in the red.

No comments:

Post a Comment